Timely Picture

Timely Picture
A sneak peak at my Final Project!

Monday, October 11, 2010

"Woke Up Today, Feeling the Way I Always Do!"

Good Morning Cedar City!

Well last week was really a gunky one, but since I went to the temple on Saturday, I feel a lot a better. Seriously! I was so surprised how calm and relaxed I was on Sunday. It really felt great. Now Monday is here, which means I now have a calling to do! I am not only the Family Home Evening Grandfather, but I am now a Family Home Evening Father. So what does that mean? I'm my own grandpa! Ha!

So this FHE we are playing it cool and doing a simple activity. We are playing a game called "What if...?" I would explain it, but that would take up too much space. Basically its a game to produce lots of laughs. This week, is going to be a great one!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love that game!
Good to hear you feel better. Brad was sick all weekend so we too are just getting out of our gunk. Now it is like I have to retrain him. He still wants the same level of attention but he isn't sick!
Oh I like your ties too.

Heidi Ence said...

Nathan I like you. I like that you like the temple. I like that you are your own Grandpa. I like that you are out of your "gunk." I like that what I would call a funk, a "gunk". I like your ties too.

Shea D. said...

You are your own grandpa....haha oh dear!

About Me

My photo
Favorite Color: Lime Green Lucky Number: 3 Food: Mashed Potatoes and Fish Height: 5 Foot, Something Career Plan: Industrial Design? Religion: LDS Lover of: Family, Technology, Art, Math, Video Games, Movies, and Chocolate.