Timely Picture

Timely Picture
A sneak peak at my Final Project!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Another Day and No Nickels...

Well I think I'm in a gunk. I just don't know!!! I am trying to do the best I can, I just feel empty. Wow that sounds really depressing, well I'm not. I don't have a job, I don't get homework too much. I workout 5 days a week. I eat... oh and sleep. That's about all I do. I need a half decently productive hobby. The only thing about that is that will probably cost money. I have some fun thoughts, but so far I don't know. I'm posting this mostly to externally think about it. Releasing tension in essence.

Some ideas I have are as follows, martial arts of some sort maybe tai chi, art projects, read a book, date, draw, aerobics, photography, cooking, baking, crochet, hemp necklaces, singing, trumpeting, etc...

I know I could ask for suggestions on what I should do, but I need to do that, maybe some suggestions on something else... Whatever that might be! Ha. Yeah.

In other news, I am still doing research on what colleges offer industrial design, so far I am lost, but that's okay.

3 comments:

Heidi Ence said...

Sometimes its good to get into a "gunk" or what I call a funk, because then you have the opportunity to do what you want! You can do anything, or all of it!

It sounds like you need to hang out with more people to me! Go hang out with some friends, invite a girl to a park and go swinging. It doesn't have to be fancy.

I always like cooking, and reading has been really good too! But at least from my perspective, and within my own life, when I feel this way its because I don't have a lot going on. Including, no social interaction. So be proactive and call up some friends! Go up the canyon! I bet its beautiful right now!

You'll figure it out. OH! Pray about it! =) Love you!

Stephanie said...

Oh Nate I felt the same way. Hang out with friends. Cook some good food. Take a nap. You will work it out with time. Love you. Gtg

Nathan Daniels said...

Oh you to! You are both so awesome. I'm doing better now, I am keeping busy, I finally got some homework and more to do for my calling! So life is looking up, plus I have and am hanging out with friends and stuff, its great. I actually have two dinners tonight! YUM!

About Me

My photo
Favorite Color: Lime Green Lucky Number: 3 Food: Mashed Potatoes and Fish Height: 5 Foot, Something Career Plan: Industrial Design? Religion: LDS Lover of: Family, Technology, Art, Math, Video Games, Movies, and Chocolate.