Timely Picture

Timely Picture
A sneak peak at my Final Project!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wonderful Day!

Best darn day! aka that's from a song off of the Kyle XY soundtrack, love the song! Anyway, this day and the week has been wonderful. I can't complain. My stress levels have been at a max-minimum. If that makes sense. If not I'll give you a penny for your thoughts. Ha! Get it? So I have been contemplating where I am planning to go for college and I have almost reach a conclusion, but I have one more thing to look at. So until then I'll keep it secret. Te he.

Well you know me I'm bad at keeping secrets, so you might already know! Hmm, what else has been going on? OH! I am super proud of my art work in my digital imaging class. I LOVE that class! We are doing some illustrations right now, I'll put up a image of what I'm currently working on. Hopefully it will work. Basically I am really happy that I found one thing I'm good at that actually has significance. AKA video games don't count...

Speaking of video games, I'm probably going to play a smashing round of Dance Dance Revolution now!

I'M SO EXCITED TO LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Heidi Ence said...

Nathan's back! I'm so so glad that you are having a great week! It sounds like you are back and ready for business Nater! Congrats on almost knowing your future college. (I have no idea by the way.) LOVE YOU!

Stephanie said...

I love your illustrator project! Your tree is awesome!!!!!!! I'm so bad at drawing in illustrator.
I hope you get into which ever college you want! It really is so stressful making those kinds of decisions and then actually doing it! You will always be thankful you put lots of thought into this decision. Luv u!

Eileen & Karen said...

The suspense is killing me! Your project is so cool! I'm so glad you are loving school and life!
Hugs,
Mom

About Me

My photo
Favorite Color: Lime Green Lucky Number: 3 Food: Mashed Potatoes and Fish Height: 5 Foot, Something Career Plan: Industrial Design? Religion: LDS Lover of: Family, Technology, Art, Math, Video Games, Movies, and Chocolate.