Timely Picture

Timely Picture
A sneak peak at my Final Project!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Oh No!

I only thing I forgot to do this err... month... was the blog! AHHH! I'm sorry to all my adoring fans out there! I would like to say that I could make it up to you, but I don't know how. So I guess I will keep on blogging.

On a upper note! *F Sharp!* I turned in my application for my passport. I can't wait to go to Canada. I'm going to keep you posted about all the Canadian facts I find out during this summer. Here is one thing new I never know about. Nova Scotia means New Scotland. Which could very well mean that I could come back with a Scottish accent! That would be awesome! Honestly, I don't think I will come back saying "Eh?!" all the time. But you never know!

Something else that I'm working on is getting a job. I applied for Home Depot last week and I haven't heard back from them. I also just applied for Joes. You know the one that use to be called G.I. Joes. Yeah, that Joes. Anyway, I hope I get one of those two jobs. I don't want to keep on searching/applying. I know it is good for me, but can't a guy complain everyone once in a while!?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Favorite Color: Lime Green Lucky Number: 3 Food: Mashed Potatoes and Fish Height: 5 Foot, Something Career Plan: Industrial Design? Religion: LDS Lover of: Family, Technology, Art, Math, Video Games, Movies, and Chocolate.