Timely Picture

Timely Picture
A sneak peak at my Final Project!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Getting Started

Hello!

Well I've been told blogging is the newest thing, so I guess I'll give it a try. First, I would like to say that the name of my site or blog or whatever is awesome. It is an inside joke, well to me it is. HA! Anyway, I will update as much as I can. Before I continue I would like to warn you of how random my blogs will be. You can expect about 23% of my blogs will actually be something eventful to read. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Heidi Ence said...

Hurray! You got a blog! Love it!

About Me

My photo
Favorite Color: Lime Green Lucky Number: 3 Food: Mashed Potatoes and Fish Height: 5 Foot, Something Career Plan: Industrial Design? Religion: LDS Lover of: Family, Technology, Art, Math, Video Games, Movies, and Chocolate.